If you are going to spend the time and money on branded clothing, it is important to get it right. You want to choose items that will be portable, popular, and affordable. One of the big questions marketing managers ask about promotional apparel is, “Will our customers like it?” It is important to choose an item that will be popular so people will choose it and wear it!
So, what are some of the promotional apparel items your customers will love? Here are some ideas:
- Hats: There are many options when it comes to hats, but the old-fashioned baseball cap is a standard choice. This is because it is versatile and comfortable. Try adding a pattern or branding to the rim or the back of the cap for a unique effect.
- Shirts: Shirts are another fan favourite. Choosing a T-shirt is another casual way to share your branding on promotional apparel. Try focusing on an eye-catching image with your logo on the opposite side for a combination of solid branding and stylish appeal.
- Socks: This may seem strange, but brightly patterned socks are in style! Take advantage of this to add a tasteful logo to a funky, modern look.
- Lapel Pin: This is a great option for corporate groups looking for a sleek accessory. A lapel pin is a wonderful giveaway at conferences, tradeshows, and other corporate events!
- Ties or Scarves: This is another fun way to promote your brand. If you have a business-professional workplace, this is a great way to get your employees and customers on board with promotional apparel.
What are your favourite types of promotional apparel? Contact us today for help sourcing your next promotional item!